Empower Your Practice with Our (EHR) provider group- MyChartWriter
Our EHR Solutions
01 User Authentication and Authorization
02 Dashboard and Workflow
03 Medical Records Repository and Search
04 MyChartWriter Charting Engine
Our system features a template manager for clinical data capture, offering organized sections and pre-defined elements like prescription writers. Data capture employs decision trees, with dynamic node repetition and multiple display styles. Each node corresponds to a medical clause, with customizable sentence templates and macros. Data is structured in decision trees, with macros simplifying sentence creation, automatically generated using the Panacea Macro Processor Language.
05 MyChartWriter Final Report
MyChartWriter allows manual sentence editing for rare findings. Data entry can be omitted, or default sentences selected with a single click. Clinical data are stored in the repository for reports and analysis. Each template has a customized style sheet for report formatting. Authorized reports are filed in the patient’s Electronic Medical Chart, accessible for viewing, printing, and automatic faxing to referring physicians or hospitals, with a maintained fax log.
06 MyChartWriter Prescription Writer
- More than 57,000 FDA approved drugs available with monographs.
- Drug can be searched by Generic name, trade name, class name or indications.
Drug interaction check, formulary check, pregnancy warnings.
- Prescriptions can be written for selected medications to a preferred pharmacy and can be faxed directly.
07 MyChartWriter ICD9-CM and CPT/HCPCS chooser
- ICD9-CM can be selected for patient diagnosis.
- ICD9-CM codes are organized under various categories to facilitate specific search.
- CPT/HCPCS codes and descriptions can be selected for specifying orders and procedures.
The selected CPT/HCPCS codes can be used along with fee schedule to generate superbill.
- ICD9-CM code and CPT codes together can be used to check for medical necessity using various LMRPs (Local Medical Review Board Policy).
Experience the Future of Healthcare